underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Saturday, 31 December 2011
2012
Saturday, December 31, 2011

Okay so 2012 is 2+ hours away. It's going to be the year that we all die anyway. Fuck why MAYANS??? WHY???

Hey but there's a lot to look forward to. 

2012 GB Olympics. 

Euro 2012.

 UEFA Champions League Final Munich. 

Personally, It's going to be a year where I am academically well off. Financially not too bad since I managed to get those tuition assignments & AMP might call me back. Also building a nice reputation in SP with a chance to join SPOT (Whatever that is). 

Looking back, 2011 has been a great year. From 6th Feb 2011 when I, SGT Muhd Shazly ORD from SCDF to getting into Singapore Poly (which I nearly cried) to meeting people that really made my day hellishly good. Thanks to my latest cousin Davin, my 1A/29 kids & noona, Veronica! I got to know what it's like to love & hate someone at the same time. To getting my fucking GPA of 4 (FUCKYEAH!!!!!). Not to mention being an adult! Awesome stuff really.

So now back to 2012, got a few thing that I want to do before I get blown away by tsunamis & stuff.

1)Get into SPOT
2)Hit my target of 50kg
3)GPA > 3.5
4)Pass my Financial Advisory exams
5)Get into DIT HOT or DBIT
6)Hook up with a girl (like damn despo sia)
7)Soccer!!!
8)Gonna be a tad more religious
9)Get a Vespa....(Challenge Accepted!)
10)Gotta be a good daddy for my kids =)

Lastly, make sure that I somehow be on better terms with my family. Not sure how to do that, but I refuse to let my nephews live in a world where they know their uncle as a close door.

Hey so cheers to the new year. 2012 had better be nicer!

Labels: , , , , ,



about/
credits/
past/