underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Thursday, 16 June 2011
1st Astro night
Thursday, June 16, 2011


OK so last night in Singapore there was a lunar eclipse that was ruined by rain obviously. Pretty awesome night actually. I had presumed that the people from SP Astro were nerdy, un-cool etc. They are actually! Haha but they were an awesome bunch of people to be around with. Below were some random moments at 3-4 am at Mac's




& strangely enough, I've turned poetic!
Below were some I came up with :


"Oh She who towers above the rest,
Her strength match only by her will,
Like the thunder & lightning from the skies,
Her will shall descend from the heavens above.
Her divine punishment shall will itself,
upon those of wrong"


This was based on the one I wrote to describe Komamura Sajin's Bankai


"Your passion burns brightly as the flames of war.
Your kindness soothes like the gentle cooling waters.
Your dreams soar infinitely like the skies above.
Your beliefs stay firm like the earth beneath us.

Perfect girl. That's what you are. <3"


She. Described in 4 elements.




"Her skin white as Winter's snow.
 Her voice as innocent a Spring's blossoms.
Her happiness as vibrant as Summer's warmth.
Her calmness as cool as Autumn's breeze.
She's perfect."


My personal favourite. Her in 4 seasons


"Unshakeable, stable loyalty. That's all I can offer you baby."

Quoted to describe Komamura's loyalty & mine.

Sudden outburst of philosophical moments. Nice really. & I really do mean every word I said above
<3


& It's absolutely nice to finally have someone whom I can have intellectual conversations with. Finally met someone my age who knows about quantum mechanics, String theory, Dark & anti matter, Time paradox etc. Refreshing really. Most people I know won;t understand a word I'm saying when I talk about these things & end up I'm mistaken for being an arrogant, know-it-all, show-off. Feels Nice to know there's a similar me out there.


=) Ciaos random passer by.

Labels: , , , , ,



about/
credits/
past/