underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Tuesday, 24 June 2008
Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"German saviour Philip Lahm"


Right today's Day One of Prelims. & I must say it's been going horrendously wrong. Initially I could handle Maths. Then came question 3. Totally for that particular instant I forgot how to do it. Panicking now, I moved on. Here's the problem, when I panick...It all goes downhill. Econs was a big improvement. Handled Market Structure well but stumbled a bit for Macro Case Study.

I have the day off tommorrow, which will be devoted to revisiting Chemistry. I can't believe I didn't finish Organic Chemistry yet! Never mind then...Chem tommorrow after which it's full speed into Maths Stats & Geography. But I don't feel too worried about Geography nor Stats. Though NEED TO BRUSH UP ALOT!!!!!

& NOT PANICK!!! DAMMIT!!!

I dunno why but I realised that I have blogged for 5 consecutive days. I guess it's all the football going on. But seriously, I NEED to stop blogging like this. It's crazy really. Only crazy people do this sort of stuff.

Anyways read Bleach & this new manga..Absolute Boyfriend. Read one chapter..swore never to read it again. Such a masculine-degrading manga. Went back to Eyeshield & D Gray Man.

& someone made me laugh accidentally. It's been a long time since I laughed...

& I'm worried about a little girl who is sitting for her Os this year. Why won't she open up to us remains a mystery. I have no honest idea why am I so worried about her...

& it's call the fatherly feeling...WHY AM I SO OLD?? DAMMIT AGAIN

& I hope Lahm & co. slaughter Turkey tommorrow night. Actually 26 June at 2:35am Singapore time..HAHA!!

Labels: , ,



about/
credits/
past/