Thursday, 1 December 2011
Now or never
Thursday, December 01, 2011
OK I’m posting a picture of Gain for no reason at all. Just felt like it. Lame…
Anyway MSTs are next week. I’m pretty confident about acing DBMS. I have no hope for ISEC. I pray that I can get by NOS. DVDE & WCD are also done, which is a huge sigh of relief for me. Can’t wait to get this term over. Simply stressful.
& I need to find a damn job. ASAP…
Oh & here’s the nominees for the FIFA XI:
Goalkeepers: Gianluigi Buffon(Italy, Juventus), Iker Casillas (Spain, Real Madrid), Manuel Neuer (Germany, Bayern Munich), Victor Valdes (Spain, Barcelona), Edwin van der Sar (Holland, retired, formerly Manchester United).
Defenders: Eric Abidal (France, Barcelona), Dani Alves (Brazil, Barcelona), Ricardo Carvalho(Portugal, Real Madrid), Ashley Cole (England, Chelsea), Patrice Evra (France, Manchester United), Rio Ferdinand (England, Manchester United), Vincent Kompany (Belgium, Manchester City), Philipp Lahm (Germany, Bayern Munich), Lucio (Brazil, Internazionale),David Luiz (Brazil, Chelsea), Maicon (Brazil, Internazionale), Marcelo (Brazil, Real Madrid),Alessandro Nesta (Italy, AC Milan), Pepe (Portugal, Real Madrid), Gerard Pique (Spain, Barcelona), Carles Puyol (Spain, Barcelona), Sergio Ramos (Spain, Real Madrid), Thiago Silva(Brazil, AC Milan), John Terry (England, Chelsea), Nemanja Vidic (Serbia, Manchester United).
Midfielders: Xabi Alonso (Spain, Real Madrid), Gareth Bale (Wales, Tottenham Hotspur),Sergio Busquets (Spain, Barcelona), Cesc Fabregas (Spain, Barcelona), Andres Iniesta(Spain, Barcelona), Kaka (Brazil, Real Madrid), Frank Lampard (England, Chelsea), Nani (Portugal, Manchester United), Mesut Ozil (Germany, Real Madrid), Andrea Pirlo (Italy, Juventus), Bastian Schweinsteiger (Germany, Bayern Munich), David Silva (Spain, Manchester City), Wesley Sneijder (Netherlands, Internazionale), Yaya Toure (Ivory Coast, Manchester City), Xavi (Spain, Barcelona).
Forwards: Lionel Messi (Argentina, Barcelona), Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal, Real Madrid),Wayne Rooney (England, Manchester Utd), David Villa (Spain, Barcelona), Samuel Eto'o(Cameroon, Anzhi), Sergio Aguero (Argentina, Manchester City), Neymar (Brazil, Santos),Didier Drogba (Ivory Coast, Chelsea), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Sweden, AC Milan), Luis Suarez(Uruguay, Liverpool), Radamel Falcao (Colombia, Atletico Madrid), Edinson Cavani (Uruguay, Napoli), Karim Benzema (France, Real Madrid), Mario Gomez (Germany, Bayern Munich), Robin van Persie (Holland, Arsenal)
YAY Bayern has 4 dudes in there. Totally deserved really.
Hoping to impress for MSTs. I WANT TO CHANGE COURSE. Siallah I cannot handle all the damn designing I have to do in year 2. Hoping for the best.
& no, I have not made ANY headway with her. She's like jumping from 1 guy to the next in some bloody "Get away from him(me)" game. I'm probably overreacting but still!!! It's annoying really.
& I found out she's been crying recently. & since she WILL not tell me anything, had to send my agents out for a little espionage (lame I know, humour me please). & they failed to get my info. Highly suspect she knows I'm behind this.
Damn it don't you know it hurts me seeing you sad or being bullied. & that it hurts that you no longer trust me. It seems clique,mushy, plain gay but you know I love you. Why do you keep running away.
Fucking despo sial. HAHA screw itlah. Birthday's on the 3rd. Wonder who remembers...HMM???
Auf Wiedersehen.
Labels: a moment of thought, Bayern, poly, randomness