underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Monday, 16 May 2011
Weekend...
Monday, May 16, 2011

Been a hard 2 days really...

Working non-stop for 2 days, I'm really tired. Not to mention all the IDiscover, SMM, TCS, Math,Java homework to do.

Not forgetting certain duchess to entertain. Fcuking hell won't she get it that I hate going there...

AT least the Bundesliga's over. Match day 34 ended 2-1 for the Bayern side against Stuttgart. & Gomez finishes as top scorer! Well done man.

& I keep having this strange feeling all the time. I really miss her. I do. Arghh I really miss her. I really need to think about something else & get her out of my MIND!!!

Random picture of my SP life so far!!!


Right after DMIT BBQ...nothing better to do...


My "wife" & I...I not looking at the camera by the way


The FIFA 11 boys!!


My class at FUSIONPOLIS


I have this say. this class is way too fun compared to my previous classes. The girls are so bullied by me & Vince, especially Yenting & Limei (my wife). & plus I have K-pop fans too!

Really they're the best I have so far. =)

Auf Wiedersehen

Labels: ,



about/
credits/
past/