underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Sunday, 30 May 2010
Elites
Sunday, May 30, 2010

"& when you see him, you know you're dead"


It's a bitter struggle to play AvP X-Box 360.

One, I suck at it.

Two, An Elite isn't as immortal as he seems in the movies

Three, Playing an alien while you're alone isn't advisable. Make sure you have Panadol with you.

Four, NEVER play the human race if you like to be able to see where you're going.

Anyways 11 more days to FIFA World Cup 2010 South Africa. Praying for a Die Mannschaft master class. Though against the likes of Samba boys Brazil & the undeniably strongest team in the world Spain, one wonders what the "Tournament Team" can do?

Of course England expects. England always expects....& fail

& just for the record, I may be cold. I may not really talk to you much. But it doesn't mean that I don't care. It's just my nature to be shadowy & watch over others from afar.

(Woah & that came out from no where)

CIAOS PPL!!!

Labels: , , ,



about/
credits/
past/