underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Friday, 30 October 2009
just realised...
Friday, October 30, 2009

So there's a 4th university coming up. 1st intake's in 2011....

Ironically 2011 is an important year for me...

1) There's that uni...might consider it since it's a design & creative orientated university
That's if NTU's ADM doesn't work out right...
2) O.R.D. yo!!!
I need not explain
3) I'm gonna be a 21 year old
OMG I'm old!!! sians...
4) Will go for lasik...
need to save my eyesight!!!

So today I'm gonna talk about change...so out-of-the-blue right?

Why...

Because people change. They don't hold onto their past anymore. In a few weeks time, poor little Jacky's off to the Army. Soon next year, there's not gonna be Monday Soccer anymore since most of the guys (actually all) are in camp.

That's gonna be a sad day.

Are we going to remember those good times together? Nope... I can hardly recalled the 1st time I joined the soccer group. Neither can I remember the times of Fat Ron's crazy goalkeeping (actually there's some form of recollections HAHA)

The point is...people move on.

That's why people change.

Sometimes people change for the better, like Justin...he's got an outlet to vent his fustrations through goalkeeping instead of being a paedophilic guy.

Others change for the worst, like me...vulgar, brash & plain rude during 7-9pm.

Wonder why I'm typing all this really...

Feels like nonsense now that it's all out here.

It's not really making any sense.

Like random words stringed into sentences...

Can't believe approximately 3 billion internet users are going to read this trash.

Guess I can't be bothered really....looking forward to the greatness of 2011...


Including...



yes...2011 Asian Cup

Labels: , , ,



about/
credits/
past/