Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link
Labels: just a thought
V. Vendetta. Revolution.
A man who hides himself behind a Guy Fawkes mask, seeking to rid his nation of a totalitarian government. & right now because of SOPA & PIPA, this man, organisation really, has appeared to fight back.
Is there a point? Is war really what we need now? A future so bleak, it seems cruel to let our children live in.
Who knows?
It is at this point in time that I choose to reflect upon myself. What I have become. Many weeks ago, a girl from my class questioned my coldness, my arrogance & my perceived nonchalantness. My answers frightened her at the time. Looking back, I do wonder what have I become.
Lies.
That is what I am. This persona of arrogance, wisdom, strength, cruelty & ignorance. This is my mask. But while the Guy Fawkes mask is a symbol for freedom of speech, my mask has done nothing but incite hate & fear of me & my actions. Everyone believes all my actions are silently hiding hidden agendas. It seems that the people around me have become nothing but tools for my ascent. Question is, what will I ascend into?
Emptiness.
We often remark that we are nothing without our peers. Indeed that is true. But the problem lies in how we perceive our peers as. Are they tools, weapons of sorts, friends or hope? Even more interestingly is what exactly is a friend? Are they just people you spend time with just for the sake of it? Are they a means to being accepted in society? What are friends? What are they really for?
I don't know.
I have always built this wall of everlasting ice around me. I let snippets of my regret out on twitter & Facebook. At times it's just merely to allow myself to review what I've been thinking about. But sometimes I wonder why I do this? Is this wall of ice really everlasting? Is my ability to open up lost forever in this blizzard of tragedy & self-pity?
Maybe.
Society does not accept those who stand out. Those who defy the school of thought. But while the many greats like Edison, Nobel, King Jr. defied their version of society, I defy but with no purpose. What am I really doing here, right now. All this coldness, insensitivity, whining & what not. What is all this really for? Why is it my mask is so, terrifying? Not just to others but to myself?
Why?