underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Saturday, 28 May 2011
Flash to the past!
Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Guy proposes to a girl.She rejected him. 
He was sad at first, but got over it the next day.
His friend asked him...
Aren't you depressed? Sad etc..

Don't you feel anything?
Guy replied....
I lost the one who wouldn't love me.

She lost the one who would love her the most....


For your info I edited this from a Facebook post from some group. So I've chosen to not be all emotional about the fact I put myself out in the open & got shot down like some Luftwaffe plane in the Battle of Britain.


Yes that shall be my decision. No point ruining a nice, crazy friendship with awkwardness. I may not be the most handsome, most smart, brilliant or cash-loaded guy around. I'm pretty forgetful most of the time anyway. I really doubt I can be a good boyfriend actually .... Besides, I miss annoying her.


But I am the "would-be-there-when-you-need-me-the-most-sort-of-guy". That's for sure.


Besides who knows, she might feel for me someday in the future.


& I would be waiting, no worries. =) I'm not going to move on. I'm just going to see this in a whole new way.






Picture time...when back to help out my bros at CD with the MRT night trainings...some random shit here


 Me with the dry toilets
 Entrance blast door...10 tons of steel-reinforced door
Yes I AM in the tunnel!!!

Really was the best time ever that night. Seeing familiar faces & checking up on them. Most of them retiring. CD is really losing some good veterans...

& rest in peace CPT Goh Liang Keat. You were awesome fun to work with.

OK ciaos ppl....Barcelona vs Man Utd this week. Should be great!

Labels: , ,



about/
credits/
past/