underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Tuesday, 26 April 2011
Pain, agony, & just F-ed up douche....
Tuesday, April 26, 2011


I have no idea why, but I am just so goddamn irritated these days.

I find some people very irritating, very ignorant & just plain asking for me to beat the fuck out of them. I want to live a life worth living. & yet I can't. Seriously what is your fucking problem? I have absolutely no intention of conforming to your standards. You can brag about your brilliance for all I care. Seriously just shut the fuck up!

& I miss her.

I really do.

I have loved you always.


Even if you're with someone else, I still never stopped loving you....

Dear, Allah, why do you torment me so? Why do you not let me have my happiness? Must I continue to repent for my sins? My I continue to suffer live how I did during junior college?

I want to cry. Really.

But I shouldn't. I don't know why though...

Goodbye my fellow random passer byes. 

Labels: ,



about/
credits/
past/