underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Sunday, 10 October 2010
Trying
Sunday, October 10, 2010

I'm trying to be nicer...

Yup, going for a "Let's be more nicer, less mean programme"

Step 1) Be nicer to my family

How? By actually caring about them. Actually remembering their birthdays, help with the kids, look after my dad abit, actually talk to my mother

Step 2) Be nicer to friends...

How? Haven't figured that one out yet...will do so in due time

Step 3) Be nicer to my office mates

How? Being the future SGT!!!, I should try to help out my guys more. Play on my administrative strengths more since I'm physically pathetic.

Step 4) Have more faith in GOD...seriously..

& God bless Bayern Munich. Save them from their disaster of a season.


& I hope she'll fall for me....sigh!!!

CIAOS ppl

Labels: , , ,



about/
credits/
past/