underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Saturday, 5 June 2010
Arthas: Rise of the Lich King
Saturday, June 05, 2010


The book is brilliant. The sad story of how far would you go to save the ones you love. Even if that meant eternal damnation.

I think I was about 13, maybe 14 years old when I first tried out Warcraft 3. I remember being awestruck by the mighty Thrall, Warchief of the Horde, at first. But then I saw the beauty in the Undead Scourge. Sheer will, undeniably the most versatile army in the game, my favourite hero was the Death Knight.

Arthas, future king, champion of the Light, Paladin of the Silver Hand. Now corrupted by Frostmourne & the Lich King of the Scourge, was the first of the modern death knights. In WoW WotLK, he died, being defeated by Ashbringer. But I always felt his “death” was odd in a way. He had destroyed Ner’Zul that resided in the Helm of Domination, thus gaining complete control of the Lich King’s powers. So when Highlord Bolvar became the new Lich King, who resides in the Helm of Domination?

I do hope that that soul is Arthas. It paves way for a Warcraft 4 (maybe) The Old Gods still remain a potent threat to all who reside in Azeroth. Perhaps Warcraft 4 could be about how the Orcs, Tauren, Humans, Night Elves, Forsaken, Scourge etc. would come together to defeat the Old Gods. & the irony would be that the enemy of the Old Gods would be the enemy of the Horde & Alliance, The Lich King.

& perhaps because of Jaina’s presence in the Alliance, Arthas might be reawaken to set things right again.

Perhaps Blizzard Entertainment might notice this.

Then again I doubt.

Ciaos

Labels:



about/
credits/
past/