underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Saturday, 13 June 2009
HALO 3
Saturday, June 13, 2009



Ok I totally know this game came out months ago but still...

A) It's totally cool
B) A little ball was capable of deflecting a missile-like blast
C) Master Chief's girl looks nice
D) About C, abit hard to tell...
E) It's the Master Chief!!!!

OK fine, call me a nerd. Call me a geek if you want but hell you have to admit that Halo 3 is cool. Rates as my favourite game after Warcraft 3 & before Left 4 Dead & Football Manager.





Been bored these past few days. Finally got out of medic & been shoved into admin department. Nothing wrong really. But as a hyperactive guy, I've learnt that I can never get an office job when I grow up!

& suddenly I've considered signing on...at SPF of course. As an NPCC officer. This after getting my degree more importantly.

Not talked much to anyone really. Frightening. Thank God it's Sunday tommorrow & I'll have a relaxed job the next few months.



& yes, I still have the one-eye-itis for her. Damn it.



Ciao people. By the way, Real Madrid is just crazy. They'll spend their way to bankruptcy at this rate.

Labels: , , ,



about/
credits/
past/