underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Monday, 13 October 2008
Monday, October 13, 2008

Feeling like crap.
Sad to say despite all my positive thinking, I don't really have much chance at the As. Doing all sorts of Geog, Econs, Chem, Maths etc especially in the morning. Dunno if it's working...

Sister scolded me for playing FM 2008. Said that she didn't see me study. She doesn't get the fact that...

1) I despise studying in the afternoon, makes me sleep.
2) I wanna go polytechnic after my As
3) I love studying in the mornings DAMMIT!!!
4) I don't really care about my As...to me it's just a testament of my idiocy in life.

Economics essay was WTH seriously. Tried to write but failed. Trying again tommorrow. Chemistry P2 of YJC finishing soon. By tommorrow likely.

Revising Stats as well.

Should make a sign for myself, "Disturb me & you'll die a horrible death"



Then people won't harrass me....

PS Germany 2-1 Russia. & I don't understand England fans at all. I'll be thrilled with 3 points no matter how the points were earned in the first place.

Ciao.

Labels: ,



about/
credits/
past/