Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link
Group A
Chelsea FC (ENG)
AS Roma (ITA)
FC Girondins de Bordeaux (FRA)
CFR 1907 Cluj (ROU)
Group B
FC Internazionale Milano (ITA)
Werder Bremen (GER)
Panathinaikos FC (GRE)
Anorthosis Famagusta FC (CYP)
Group C
FC Barcelona (ESP)
Sporting Clube de Portugal (POR)
FC Basel 1893 (SUI)
FC Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR)
Group D
Liverpool FC (ENG)
PSV Eindhoven (NED)
Olympique de Marseille (FRA)
Club Atlético de Madrid (ESP)
Group E
Manchester United FC (ENG, holders)
Villarreal CF (ESP)
Celtic FC (SCO)
Aalborg BK (DEN)
Group F
Olympique Lyonnais (FRA)
FC Bayern München (GER)
FC Steaua Bucureşti (ROU)
ACF Fiorentina (ITA)
Group G
Arsenal FC (ENG)
FC Porto (POR)
Fenerbahçe SK (TUR)
FC Dynamo Kyiv (UKR)
Group H
Real Madrid CF (ESP)
Juventus (ITA)
FC Zenit St. Petersburg (RUS)
FC BATE Borisov (BLR)
I'm beyond horrified to see Group F. My God Bayern's gonna die in the grouplah. Lyon..my God. & I think Arsenal is going to have an easy time in their group. & Liverpool will have a hard time indeed.
& this is cool. Winter Sokaro's Madness. It's a bane to most of his enemies. Wish I had one as well.
& I'm still repentent, still insulted, still unforgiven. & here's the thing, there's nothing I can do about it...
I think I offended Gerald..sorry but you are really getting on my nerves. I know the probability of getting her is 0.(OMG SO MANY FRIGGIN ZEROES)1. Don't remind me ok. Sorry anyways.