underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Sunday, 27 July 2008
Sunday, July 27, 2008

"How does it feel to get stabbed in the chest?"

Obviously it's going to hurt badly won't it? Why I suddenly asked this? Because this is what A levels is all about. A sword puncturing your miserably flimsy fat body(in my case the body is completely NOT fat). So it's gonna be like, "skewer that punk shinso!" For those who dunno, Shinso means scared spear in Japanese & is Gin Ichimaru's zanpakuto.

I quite like not being bothered, especially by gayish crap name Zulkifli. I am so not gay ok.

Actually I do think I'm gay already.

Today's a big Economics day for me. Approximately 3-4 essays for me to do. Quite a lot of case study bullXXXX for me to do. Plus tommorrow I have to stay past 5pm in school simply because my abilities as a CI are required now. Totally crappy man. Choinging Math, Chem & GP during 2:10 to 5:00pm tommorrow somewhere I won't be bothered.

Wish me luck. & damn anyone who reads my blog & starts laughing. It ain't funny you bloody faggets

Labels:



about/
credits/
past/