Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link
Just released....
Can you actually believe that I know what this thing is?
Australopithecus africanus was a species of homonoids evolved from the Australopithecus afarensis species nearly 3 million years ago.That species originated from another homonoid primate, Australopithecus anamensis. Why did I suddenly bring this up? Because my GP tutor made the fatal error of claiming that we Homo sapiens sapiens evolved from apes.
By the way, an ape is a primate but a primate is not an ape. Primates include apes, monkeys & humans. A common misconception people have about the origins of humans. Humans, apes & monkeys decended from a primordial primate, not an ape.
Australopithecus africanus would eventually evolve into Homo habilis...Homo erectus...Homo heidelbergensis. From there came the now extinct Homo sapiens neanderthalensis & us, modern man. Along the way were other homonoids such as Australopithecus boisei, Homo rudolfensis which died out countless of millenia ago.
Can you believe that I knew all of this when I was 6-7 years old?
This has got to be THE nicest away jersey in the history of Bayern Munich. It's being worn here by former Dutch international Mark Van Bommel, also captain nominee.
The European Jersey for 2008-2009 UEFA Champions League jersey worn by Brazil World Cup winner Ze Roberto.
The current home jersey has not changed. Worn here by Italian hitman Luca Toni.