underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Monday, 10 December 2007
Monday, December 10, 2007

" It's nice, getting hugged by someone you love "
A quote I came up with


Been reflecting on my actions this past few days. I've tried helping a fellow councillor with his problem. & I honestly feel for him. The man is being blasted for no reason. & I've been an absolute asshole for a particular moment, on a particular day. I've been totally grilled by someone because of this. & just for the record, if I could, I would take it all back. But I'm no Hiro Nakamura & hence can't bend the spacetime continual. So the most I can do is say I'm sorry. & that's the fact of life. For further proof of my apology, please scroll down to "The Apology Post" or the one with many pictures


Veno once told me, " Council is a family." My reply," Utter rubbish." So many councillors, Sarah, Wilson, Samantha, Tuhin, Marcus, countless councillors have all told me that council is one big, happy family. & yet we are all ripped apart by our selfish greed & pride. We're either not happy with the exco or not happy with a particular councillor or we're having commitment issues or loyalty issues. So I, daringly post this question to any councillor who reads this part of my long, supposedly happy post, what the hell happen to that brilliant family?


Been reading alot these few days. Mostly factual books about lost civilisations & extraterrestrials. Atlantis & Lemuria sound like Gardens of Eden or some unbelivable paradise. It shudders to realise we, Homo Sapiens, could very well be one form of aliens on this planet. We are the remants of the most evolved homonoid species, Cro-Magnon which have no distict evolutionary origin & inhabit these lost civilisations. It's a scary possibility that even modern & yet skeptical scientists are considering.


I've tried baking yesterday. My cake actually exploded & began leaking cake mix. At least it turned out fine in the end. It looked something like the above picture except there's a pool of slightly burnt cake mix at the side. It's not a perfect chocolate cake, but the idea is there. At least I know I still can cook.


FC Bayern Munich drew 0-0. Bayern Captain Oliver Kahn dominated the Bayern Munich goal area while Frank Ribery, Miroslav Klose & latter Lukas Podolski went on a blitz against MSV Duisburg. But near misses, an out-of-sorts Luca Toni & some damn good Duisburg defending prevented the German Reds from winning. In the end, 0-0 would be enough, as long as Bayern are crown unofficially as the "Winter Champions".

Unfortunately it's raining like mad in Sembawang & Ang Mo Kio. Means no soccer today. It hell better not rain while I'm on my way to school tommorrow. I despise the usage of the umbrella.

I hate Rihanna.

Xueting, very cute picture you sent me. The above hugging picture I mean.

Bye.

Labels: , ,



about/
credits/
past/