Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link
New beginnings I guess. Leaving SP and gearing up for graduation next month. Really looking forward to it. I guess the best part of it was the fact I made a comeback...education wise. Can't help but have that tinge of pride in myself. Although I didn't do particularly well, at least I graduated with a decent grade. Hopefully university awaits. Been seeing myself steadily improving in terms of soccer. Passing's a lot more confident and precise. Play decently well on Monday. Play very well actually against our own Monday Soccer Gang team. Also play last night. Horrible in the first two games but I finally turned up afterwards. New beginnings indeed. But the ghost of Christmas past still comes back to haunt me. Old insecurities, old memories and old mistakes still bother me. Can't let it go. Been slightly over a year now and I'm still not over it. Such a loser indeed. And I deserve a damn medal for my sheer patience. How can she not realise the things she does, albeit not wrong, degrade her to nothing more than a discarded object. Pains me really. Not sure how long I can endure before I snap at her. People say you learn through experience. I don't want her to learn through those means though. I hate being the nice guy. You never get what you want. You never end up being with the people you want. You never get to say the important things that matter to you. I hope my new beginnings continue. They seem rather nice right now. Btw Bayern won. Woots!!! David Moyes leaves the competition with his pride and reputation enhanced. He tactically got it right and his Manchester United side dared to go toe to toe with the European champions. Not bad. Special mentions to BVB and the Yellow Wall. True heavy metal football and fans.