So today was the last day of school. & I decided to take a walk around it for one last time, snapping pictures of places that meant a lot to me.
I guess a big part of my Poly life belonged to the people I met. From my Team IKO! to my Yogyakarta "Come I clap for you" clan to my neh bro and partner in crime for Innovate-IT competition, they all meant a lot to me. Plus my wonderful, albeit annoying classmates. OK yes I was annoying too but they were so awesome as well!
I'll list down the places in order:
Concourse was where I did my intense mugging and where I entertained the squirrel!
T11 Square because there were so many pretty girls! Plus a lot of my meaningful friends came from CLS!
FC3 because prata yo!
The cursed stairs to DMIT hilltop. I think this was how I kept fit over the 3 years.
The FC6 auntie and her nuggets! Enough said.
DMIT itself. So much fun, so much pain, so much memories
The snake path. Regular smoking joint for my Y1 peeps & I've yet to see snakes there though.
SP stadium! Where my (honorary) neh bros attempted to train for NAPFA/IPPT. And also laugh at Zach while he ran.
FC5. Subway cookies. WOOHOO!
That patch at moberly where the environmentally-unfriendly crew set fire to just make our Cassava cake. Never forget the fire chanting and the evil smoke.
SP Main Library. Mugging spot.
Spectrum. We ate, played games, camped overnight there during all the years!
InnoVillage. I met and made lots of good friends while I did my Dip Plus there. People that were important in my life. Thank you
That corner where Vincent got beaten up in our VAF assignment. LIKE DUH LOL!
I'm sorry if the picture quality isn't good but I think I'm happy with it.