Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link
So how was my 22nd year being alive. It started out terribly. Grades were falling and I had little or no motivation to do anything. But I went to Indonesia as part of the Learning Express. And I met a bunch of wonderful people. Nut-jobs like Kamy. Cool people like Weizhu. Cute little girl Theresa. And the one who is capable of killing me, Valerie.
Actually Weizhu is capable of killing me with some taekwando muay thai kick thingy.
And I rediscovered a new bunch of people like Tino, Carlo and the HK Triad of Theva, Shi Hui and myself.
Yeap Indonesian trip was nice.
FYP was great too. Though it was totally frustrating meeting such lofty demands of DDM. It was always to our benefit. Project IKO! was another highlight.
But this is also the year I stop having such a huge drive for soccer on Monday. Continuous conceding of goals is a real downer and I'm not really into it anymore. Though I do want to improve myself, I don't see how I can with this current batch of soccer mates. Everyone is improving while I'm just stagnating.
Depressing really lol.
This was also the year I really got into Assassin's Creed. Ezio and Conner Kenway are definitely cool "historical" characters to play with. And of course Pokemon Y is incredible.
Yeah a lot of nice things happened in 2013. Met some nice people along the way like Jess "Choco-pie Goddess" Tan and Kelila's sister Keller!!! OMG Keller is like the slightly better looking female version of me I swear. And not to mention my other new minion who is in Shanghai. Yes it's you Pink Pig Dara
Cheers to my 23rd birthday. Maybe I won't end that year alone anymore.
Bye random passerby. And Happy birthday to me. Maybe I might actually get a proper present after 5-6 years? Maybe a birthday cake even??? LOL