underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Monday, 17 June 2013
Hazy June :(
Monday, June 17, 2013

It's June.

What a terrible month.

It's suppose to be filled with joy and holidays.

Here I am, covered with the haze...I fear my asthma will come back! Struggling to code out a database link for my project, worrying about someone in New York.

It was awkward, being the only guy sending her off. Everyone thought I was the boyfriend LOL!!!

Heh...

A few of my soccer people asked if I was going for her. And of course I joked around saying that I might be. It left me wondering, am I? See here she's not exactly unnoticeable. Pretty and all. And some of the things I do for her do seem like I'm interested in her.

But the answer is no. There's still someone I care about. Been 3-4 weeks since I've spoken to her. :(

When I first met yeobu I didn't like her. She was errr...strong-willed I should say? Could punch me in the face type? Haha! And it became a trait I find attractive about her.

And everyone's like, she doesn't care about you...this girl in NYC got better chance.

No.

It's never like that right? It's not about who's easier to get or which one got better chance of getting. It's about who you're comfortable being with. Who's the one you want by your side. The one who you want to share the joy, the idiotic moments, the frustrations etc.

Seriously sometimes she rants on twitter and I feel so useless because I have no idea what to do and I desperately hope the green tea I got her will make her feel better. But no I can't do anything otherwise I'll be intruding on her privacy and just annoy her.

Oh I so hate the fact I annoy her...urghh!!!

*Controls temper*

I realise my temperament has cooled down significantly because I fear that she will stop talking to me...LOL!!!

So for now, this is what I have to say. No. My dearest in NYC is a friend, despite all the nice things I do for her. I still only care about one person. Sadly she doesn't give a damn about me. Maybe in the future something might happen (I sincerely doubt that). But like I said...for now.

Will slowly keep trying. Until she tells me blatantly to fuck off.

I will cry.
Then I will walk away.

Auf Wiedersehen random passerby.


about/
credits/
past/