underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Friday, 24 May 2013
The Deutcher Champions League Final
Friday, May 24, 2013


You know what?

I'm pretty damn proud of being a Bayern fan right now. 3 finals in 4 seasons. That's right. 2010, 2012 & now 2013! And to think we even lost Final Dahoam last year.

Here's Bayern just one season later, mowing down practically everyone in sight. Beating Arsenal, Juventus, Valencia, Lille & even mighty Barcelona. It's great being a fan of arguably the best side in Europe at the moment.

Plus going up against BVB Dortmund? Woah cool story bro! They were exciting with Sahin, Kagawa, Gotze, Reus and Kuba. Brilliant side really. And I hope it's a great clash come tomorrow morning at the Wembley.

So kudos to Bayern & Dortmund for making every German football fan's dream come true, a truly Deutchland Champions League Final.




about/
credits/
past/