Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link
Damn it.
So I've been neglecting this blog for a while. Sorry about that. Been busy with school & reservist and all. School's been dismal. I officially hate accounting & I'm getting frustrated with VAF. I mean I was never really good with the creative stuff but damn we haven't really got an idea how to do our assignment at all.
Reservist on the other hand felt real good. Tiring obviously. My back aches in several unusual places right now. Don't feel like heading out to soccer tomorrow. But the exercise felt good. Went well despite the rain. One thing I give Singapore credit is that they made NS into a bonding & unforgettable experience. Only down side was that the equipment weighed a ton. Could barely carry stuff.
& got damn frightened going down the ladder, lucky for me my commander and the rest of the guys were at hand to help me out. Not to mention the fact I chose to go up the damn ladder in the first place because the guys were struggling up there, knowing I was going to have a torrid time climbing down. Knew I had to help the guys our regardless of my fear.
Felt good
Real morale booster for me.
Gonna get grips with her reply soon. I hope. Damn it burns like hell. I hate it. I really thought I could make her happy. I love that awesome smile...
Guess I won't be getting that chance after all.
Bayern won, Arsenal lost. & Dortmund just keep on struggling. Life is good in the footballing world I guess.
Auf Wiedersehen random passerby