underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Wednesday, 5 September 2012
Hey I'm back, so is Bayern & sheer awesomeness
Wednesday, September 05, 2012

What the hell!!

It's been a month since I blogged. Bloody hell didn't realise it has been so long!

& it's been a good month.

Finally exams are over. No more programming for at least 2 months. Doubtful that I'll ace my ESTs but I'll take what I can get I guess.

Got burned somewhat on Facebook about my remarks on the National Day Rally. Just to point out,

I'm not really a fan of our PM. He hasn't really done much to inspire confidence from me. But he did set himself apart from his dad a few times & that's something I like. & no ladies & gentlemen I am not an opposition fan etc etc. Neither am I a PAP fan etc etc. I just like a few people from both sides like Mr Chiam & Mr Tharman. Genuinely good people working to make life for Singaporeans better. Or at least I hope they are =)

& another thing to point out, if I shouldn't depend on my government to help me as much as possible, then why have them?? WHUT???!!!!

& people, try not to argue with me. You tend not to get satisfaction from me because well...

Zero

That's the number of fcuks I give haha!

& Vietnam in December. Have to say SP has been generous with helping me out with subsidies & giving me the chance to make myself a whole lot better. SPOT BBQ was fun. Thank God there are lepak people in SPOT like me. Thought everyone there was just out to murder each other. I stand corrected!



FC Bayern Munich scored 9, conceded 1 in 2 games & we got our man Martinez. Good season I hope for FCB.

& yes, I'm still talking to her. She's pretty, smart, cute, nice, blur a bit & totally attached. Can see why guys wouldn't want to say no to her. There's just something about her I can't figure out. & she's great to talk to. Not judgemental  or cynical about my comments or antics.

Guess I like talking to her more than actually liking her. Still feel like blowing up the boyfriend. I mean...you don't talk to your girlfriend for 1 week?? 1 WEEK?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? & you expect her to just wait? & then when you do talk to her, you pretend like nothing's happened?

You left her waiting & pinning for you douchebag. 

Bloody moron can't even appreciate what a great girl he has. & I can't believe all I can do is sit by the sidelines & cheering her up.

=(

& I finished Mass Effect 3. I hate the ending. Because Shepard dies most of the time. & Legion dies. Mordin dies also.


WHY MUST MORDIN DIE???? ='(

Haha auf wiedersehen people. Monday Soccer restarts next monday =)


about/
credits/
past/