underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Monday, 25 June 2012
New Term
Monday, June 25, 2012

So much for fucking holidays!

Fucking lies man!!

Heh spent 2 weeks doing my Diploma Plus projects. I hate the project but the people are awesome sia. Crack dunno how many nonsensical jokes, disturb dunno how many girls, bought a cake for a lecturer WHICH ONLY 2 PEOPLE PAID ME BACK!!!

Damn I really miss the people.

Cyber-wellness seems ok. Vietnam MELT seems cool as well.

Plus I got to hang out with the NS guys yesterday. Typical LAN session with Fir, Rizwan, Hilmi, Farhan & his bro. Nice meeting them again.

Class restarts. No more Ronnie for WAD. He was a good teacher. His replacement seems ok I think. Need to buck up on my WAD if I want to enter UCL for Economics man!!

& there's some reshuffling in the cliques. I don't mind it. Some people do. I find it refreshing & besides, it's an opportunity to chillax with new people (though I still lepak with the likes of Davin & XK even if they are in different classes!)

& GERMANY THROUGH TO THE SEMIS!!!!!!! Awesome stuff.

OKOK need to go settle some stuff. Chill the fuck out people! I got this!!!

Auf Wiedersehen!


about/
credits/
past/