underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Wednesday, 23 May 2012
A month
Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Been quite a month, I must apologise to the few fans I have here for not posting.

Here's the latest.

1) Bayern lost to Chelsea. I'm absolutely reeling at this fact. Still I find the booing for Arjen Robben just sad.
2) MSTs next week. Business Stats are ok. SAP is just shiet
3) I suck at floorball. End of story
4) I suck at getting girls as well...

Fucking hell sia!!!

Least my muscles are building up. Can see the abs again. hehe!!

OK have to go. I know all the Bayern fans out there are pretty upset. But remember... Mia san Mia. We are who we are. Lets be positive. We have the squad to take Europe by storm! Final Dahoam 2012 failed. Wembley Revenge 2013 will not!

Auf Wiedersehen!


about/
credits/
past/