underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Wednesday, 7 December 2011
Tough Times
Wednesday, December 07, 2011


So while people take licenses for driving cars or motorcycles, I'm taking a license in financial advisory. Seriously. Not kidding at all. Already paid $107 for the M5 modules. Still have M9 & M9a to take before end of February. 

Brilliant really. I could be doing this for a living after I graduate!

ISEC was cool. Not particularly easy but most certainly do-able. Same deal with NOS. Wasted that I couldn't remember the Command Prompt syntax. 6-8 marks gone just like that.

DBMS on Friday. Got to stay focus on it. No FIFA 12 tomorrow. No distractions. Just focus on mastering ERD diagrams & MSSQL syntaxes.

Had a chat with my DDM teacher. She gave me hope to stay in the course, saying that I would do fine as a interface & user designer rather than those artistic designers. Also considering DBIT & DIT's HOT concentration since I'm practically heading into the finance & business line. Must say I'm pretty surprise about how much thought I've put into it.

& yeah, going to try to walk away.

Since I'm of no use to you.
Since I have nothing left to offer you except for my loyalty & sincere feelings (which are not good enough for you).
Since I am nothing but a nuisance to you.
Since I mean nothing to you.
Since "get over it" is what you want.



& just for the record, it did hurt.


I shall quote the Liverpool slogan, "You'll never walk alone".
Hope you can find someone who is twice of me. If you can L.O.

Auf Wiedersehen random passer by.

Alles Gut

Labels:



about/
credits/
past/