underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Friday, 2 October 2009
color of that heart
Friday, October 02, 2009


So I've been thinking about what my friends told me. That not everything works out the way I want it to be. Nor does it usually bring me happiness. But at the end of the day, would I choose to drown in my misery or go out guns blazing?

Intriguing really.

Hard question to answer...

Never thought someone would care so much....(laughs)

Odd thing to ask but...

What's your colour of your heart?

Is it so blue...so depressed?
Or is it red like anger, fustration and stress?
Perhaps green for composure, calm within the soul?
Maybe even yellow for cheerfulness & happiness and a positive outlook in life?
Hopefully not black..like sin, revenge and hate?

I hope I can change the colour of my heart from black to yellow...

Oto-san's been ill, really worried for him.


& I lost her, to a guy from NUS. Sadden really, but I guess I can't make her happy anyways.

It's for the best, I hope.
Be happy Andrea

Sayonara for now.

Labels:



about/
credits/
past/