Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

So like I've been part of a transfer saga in my office, thanks to my arrogance and desire to work in a more friendly environment. It's not as if the people suck (CHANGED MY MIND ABOUT SOMEONE THOUGH). Rather it's just too paper-based nonsense.
When will people get it that I'm no fucked up chao keng clerk(no offence). I'm a bloody rescuer. I'm IPPT-liable. I went through shit for 7 weeks. Hell at medic. etc. etc. etc.
Irritating man...
RO put me for REPT, bet he's got no idea how much it means to me.
Been fucking slacking about in my office, chatting about DotA...teaching people about Warcraft Campaigns...being lazy...etc.
Did a beautiful dive just now to save Jacky's killer left foot shot. Damn proud of it. Though I lost like fucklah. Still proud that Situ & Wei Ming scored.
Become Love-Guru all now...what the fucklah...so unlike me.
Please for crying out loud I can't even have the guts to ask Esther out(I think it's safe to mention her name since she doesn't read my blog & plus probably got B.F. already. She's hot anyway...)
& I'm suppose to help other people's lovelives.
Guess this is life.
By the way, Borussia Dortmund 1-5 Bayern Munich at Signa Iduna Park. YAYNESS!!!
CIAO PEOPLE.