underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Sunday, 30 August 2009
& it's just boring all over again
Sunday, August 30, 2009

Like what I said in the title, life's just getting ridiculously boring.

So it's a day in & day out situation in NS admin life. Followed by occasional duties & the regular Monday soccer sessions. If not it's a weekend life with either the admin CLERKZ or with the Trojan-mates. At most there's working with dad.

My God life is so uber-boring indeed.

Maybe it's the regementation that NS is forcing me into. Not that I don't mind but could use a bit of spice once in a while.

Making me really reconsider signing on at police.

& I'm glad Bayern have made a winning start in Matchday 4. Robben is really good..


CIAO PPL.


about/
credits/
past/