underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Saturday, 25 April 2009
Saturday, April 25, 2009

Very disappointed that my arm muscles are so weak. It's so bad that I can't do too many pull-ups (3 is the average) & I'm struggling like mad during the standard obstacle course training. Disappointing.

But passed Frist Aid Test. 80%! Bandaging was a bit loose & got the name of the recovery position in CPR wrong. But at least I got an "Excellent" grade!!!

Tommorrow's Bayern Munich vs Schlake 04. Match that will decide Kilnsmann's fate. Win & Bayern have a 1/3 chance of winning the league. Lose & it becomes 1/5. Interesting to see if Rensing or Butt plays in goal.

& I got a new nickname, "Recruit Pereira!"

P.S. if you watch Army Dayz then you will understandwhat I'm talking about.

Ciao!


about/
credits/
past/