underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Sunday, 19 April 2009
Sunday, April 19, 2009

So right before I book in later for another horrible week of NS life, I wanted to pen down some thoughts just to ease myself a little.

There's a technique in psychology where one just write out words without thinking, even if they make no sense. Only trained professionals can actually figure out the hidden messages inside the writing.

So here goes.

Lately I've been feeling down. Can't even finish my food. Even when I'm hungry, I just can't find the will to eat. I'm just trying my hardest to find an answer to a question I don't even know. Am I scared, I'm not very sure. I only know that I cannot continue on like this. It's like there's something in me that wants to take over me & destroy me. But I don't know why is this happening to me. Is it the sudden change in lifestyle? Is it because the people around me once had grilfriends & I'm just feeling unloved? I don't know. I don't feel lonely, neither am I bothered by such nonsense like girlfriends etc. But I feel something's missing from my life. Like there's a huge void in my timeline. & I don't know why or how to fill up this void.

Of course no trained professional is going to read this anyway. But it feels nice to just write.

Ciao. Hopefully Week 3 will be a tad more fun.


about/
credits/
past/