underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Tuesday, 17 March 2009
Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Checklist:
400 word Essay: Check
Assignment 1: Check
Assignment 2: Nearly there
Assignment 3: Draw or write?
Scholarship: Applied
Demo Reel: My poetry has been there since I was 11

Yesterday's soccer was painful. Tyko King once again does he's saving of tyko shots but fails to save the simple goals. & my knee hurts due to the constant diving.

Finally mastered diving rightwards. Now all that remains is leftward diving & 1v1 situations.

& Bayern won 3-0 but at the price of 6 week layoff of Miroslav Klose. Hope Toni recovers & Thomas Muller plays like Gerd Muller.

But the best part, Man Utd 1-4 Liverpool. That should wipe C. Ronaldo's smile off his idiotic face.
(Sorry but I just hate him)


about/
credits/
past/