underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Monday, 23 February 2009
Monday, February 23, 2009


There's a saying, "In football, the loneliest person in defeat is a goalkeeper."

I honestly wonder why I bothered playing sometimes.

I remembered the 1st time I started playing soccer, Sec 1. Back then I was the irritating defender, always intercepting & always getting in the way. Then in Sec 2, goalkeeping became appealing to me. I constantly worked hard during those recess periods, trying to learn the ropes. & the in Sec 4, I finally played for my house. Screwed up though.

I remembered how some in my JC made fun of me because of my performance in the inter-house games. BTW it was 7-0. I wondered how on earth did I gain the rank of being the best Sec 2 goalie in my school.

I played soccer just to fit into my secondary school class. But it became fun & suddenly it was a hobby. But lately it's been downhill all the way. My legendary form, once claimed to be the best in the Blk 181 court, gone...

Today, I flopped out & gifted 3 stupid goals simply because the ball slipped out of a gloved hand while others made downright impressive saves with their bare hands. Today I failed my team.

I don't even know why I even bother trying to be someone whom I'm not.

I'm a nerd, not a goalkeeper.

I guess what Brandon said was true.



In the end the only friends I'll make are ghosts. Because I'm nothing but a fraud.


about/
credits/
past/