underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Saturday, 27 December 2008
Saturday, December 27, 2008

It would seem that I've destroyed my own blog. & if your links aren't there, don't be mad. I've lost most of it actually. So just tag okay?

I had a chat with someone recently, won't say whom but I'm sure he doesn't mind. The first time I saw him, I believe he was nothing more than a typical jock & a Warcraft freak. But my opinion of him changed rather recently. It seems that beneath the raw muscles & dumb expression is a man who can think & judge people for himself. Surprisingly he accurately described a number of people, & even had the cheek to disagree with me about someone I knew for a damn long time.

He spoke proudly of his values & his beliefs. & even single-handedly pointed out some of mine & his flaws with no regret nor shame.

Then I realised in my darkest hour, it was he who chose to chat calmly with me. A far cry from others who simply brushed me aside as being a crybaby or a cheat or scum maybe. But he was rational, having a clear mind & chose to cool the tension.

Materialistic & immature he called some people. & even I couldn't put it better myself. Instead of being a cheap antagonist or a dumb, blind follower, he chose to follow his values of integrity.

Surprising isn't it? How you think you know someone & yet you don't?

Well, I am very surprised indeed.

Cheers & Goodnight


about/
credits/
past/