underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Wednesday, 1 October 2008
Wednesday, October 01, 2008

"If you hear Shazly's life, you'd really admire him for being able to stay alive until now. On the outside he's just an average, Monday-soccer-playing kid whose problem seems just to be underweight. But when you really know him you'd want to be like him. The kind of determination and perserverance. He is what I'd call a real holy man for Allah."
I took this from Justin's blog.

You know what..to hell with my mother.

She don't want to forgive us is her pasal.

I only know God shall forgive us all. Because He is Allah, the One who forgives those who want to be forgiven.

& going against typical traditions, Alex & Justin came over. Played Dawn of War...me & my pink Neckros, Justin & the chicks clad in ammour aka Sisters of battle + Alex & the 31st Battalion of the Imperial Army.

Yes I'm very happy today.

Plus went out with Dad later. Terminal 3 is very nice. My dad mentioned that the plants used requires S$9M to mantain per annum.

Popeye's was nice. The fish fillets were great & the mash potatoes are totally unlike the KFC's rip-offs.

But best were the Popeye cartoons being played. My dad totally hooked by it HAHA good old days after all.

To my 1st sister, stay happy.

To my mum, I bear no grudge towards you. But I hope there's a special place in hell just for you. That'd actually all dependent on Him.

PS:Bayern 1-1 Lyon. Good result really.

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!

Labels: ,



about/
credits/
past/