Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link
Labels: Bayern, soccer, typical day...maybe not haha
Jürgen Klinsmann confessed to a “restless night“ after Bayern’s bitter 3-3 home draw with VfL Bochum. Interviewed on Sunday by FCB.tv the Bayern boss pulled no punches in voicing his dismay, brutally analysing his team’s mistakes, and demanding a reaction from the players.
They may be top of Champions League Group F, still in the DFB Cup & have enough matches remaining to win the Bundesliga but this is just too much. Dismal performances have left them in the bottom half of the table for the first time in like 30+ years (If I'm not mistaken). Never have they been so bad.
The problem?
1) Van Bommel...a horrible choice for captaincy. What captain gets sent off in 2 games so far. Stefan Effenburg must be disgusted.
2) Leaky defence...Why on earth play Lucio with Van Buyten? It should be Demichelis with Lucio.
3) Toni not hitting right.
4) Rensing..no need to say much.
5) Ribery got injured. I blame Domenech.
What do they need? God damn good players. Arshavin, Ballack or Gattuso. Bayern were linked with these players for so long but yet no transfers.
Accidentally missed school. Wasn't intentional at all. & played soccer today. Was totally awesome. Had Jacky, Keith, Daryl, Kai. Apparently I found my form damn easily. As quoted by Daryl..."The only reason why we're still playing is because of you"
I am so touched. Did a stunning save from Raj's long range as a sign of gratitude.
Ciao.