Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link
I'm not exactly a Liverpool fan, I just like Steven Gerard when he plays. But it disgusted me when I hear Liverpool had beated United 2-1 by an own goal. An utterly unbelievable Van der Sar howler lead to the ball being punched into the shin of Wes Brown and tada...1-1 & Tevez's goal seems useless.Babel sealed the Reds win with a decent effort on goal. Nice work honestly.
Typical Bayern lead Luca Toni out & in the span of 7 minutes...2-0 against Koln. & RhineEnergie Stadium was in an uproar when Poldolski the Prinz of Koln came on and scored one more in 90+3min.
Liverpool head to Marseillies while Man Utd enertain Villareal (the side that once sent the Red Devils crashing out in the Group stages some seasons ago). Bayern face off with Steau Bukarest after a season's exile from the elite European competition.
Ciao. & Good luck.