underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Tuesday, 26 August 2008
Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"Kokujō Tengen Myō'ō"

TOMMORROW IS GP PRELIM 2!!! Yes finally my last chance of redeeming myself. Once upon a time my linguistic abilities was unquestionable. My content was beyond most people. I was God when it came to English. HOWEVER GENERAL PAPER IS NOT ENGLISH!!! I only have content nowadays to impress the marker. & my launguge is powderfull. But not tommorrow!

Reading Mass Effect Revelation. It's the presequel to the game. It's the few fiction books that I read.

By the way, Kokujō Tengen Myō'ō means divine retribution, black ropes of ruination. It's Komamura Taichō's bankai. Creates a hell of a giant the size of a giant(you get the idea) which is hell powerful. This is what I aspire to be tommorrow. I will be the giant, murdering the paper & aceing tommorrow!

Good luck to everyone tommorrow!


about/
credits/
past/