underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Sunday, 17 August 2008
Sunday, August 17, 2008

"Bundesliga Restart"


With a newly crowned Bayern captain Van Bommel who by the way got back into the Holland squad, Germany's firepower of Podolski & Klose plus new manager Kilnsmann, one would think that they would win against Hamburg. But NO. 2-2 draw. At least Bremen drew while Leverkusen lost 3-2. Schlake won 3-0 against Hannover(expected). So it isn't that bad.

Seriously Bayern has to improve on that defence. Lucio & Philip Lahm isn't enough. Neither is Christian Lell or Van Buyten.

Finally unlocked the Plasma rifle in Perfect Dark Zero. Seriously it is way too powerful at times. It's always one hit ko & isn't accurate. But who cares. It's still godly.

School + soccer tommorrow. Finish most of my work although loads of math to do. Tutorial & Lecture in the same day...sian. Plus finally gotten the damn letter from NPCC for the SGC thing. Looks like NP has never change since I last left. Although I admit Regina grew taller=)

Ciao.



about/
credits/
past/