underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Tuesday, 29 July 2008
Tuesday, July 29, 2008

'This is the story of a moon"


This is the story of the moon.
That orbits round a gas giant.

It gets squished all the time
because Jupiter is so friggin big.
& then it blows up like hell
We watch in awe as it spews up flame...


Suppose to be a song, but I wasn't really a composer now was I? The weekend has just gone by and so has Monday soccer. Thought I could have a good evening but it never starts off well does it. Maybe because 1st match Alex was in goal and not me(HAHA) Then 3 matches won 2-1(shows that I'm no better) then lost again then another 2 more wins.

SMILES=)

Yes I'm totally exhausted, totally in pain & quite often I want to blow up just like Io. By the way, Io is quite small but is the solar system's most violent astronomical feature. The blue eruption in the picture, is way bigger than Krakatoa(Earth's most violent eruption). So FUSTRATING!!!

& happy birthday Raichu!

& Alex...I AM NOT GAY!!!
I just have a femenine nick(Shasha ifyou are not aware)

BYE



about/
credits/
past/