underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Tuesday, 10 June 2008
Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Revision's a bit slow. Actually very slow.
Just finished Geography...Maths Stats...Econs Macroeconomics..
Got a lot do do still..JIAYO!!

& lately I've been feeling odd. I finally finished the 30 letters to them & there's a nostalgic feeling about tose letters. Guess it's partly remeniscing the good old Sec 4 days. & I can't stop thinking about her...sians

Enough crap..get back to the real world.

Soccer was painfully good yesterday. Made some saves, including a one-hander from Dhana that apparently flew out of the court! Awesome!! But it's tough being the only goalkeeper around..You're always in hot demand.

BTW there was soccer today!
& it was absolutely horrendous. Guess this is call fatigue. Can barely move but still pulled off nice saves...not a total lost. PLUS Shawn came..LIKE FINALLY!!!

Live from Klagenfurt...Germany 2-0 Poland!!!
Podolski double sends 3 time Euro Champions to a win. Croatia also won..1-0. But the surprise was in Group C. World Champions Italy crash 3-0 to Holland!!! & Mutu-driven Romania held powerhouse France to 0-0 draw. Impresive indeed!

Tonight sees "underachieving power" Spain take on impressive Russia who murdered England by the way. Euro 2004 winners Greece face off with Sweden, another dangerous side.

Honestly, I think Spain will slaughter Russia & lightnig won't strike twice for Greece. Probably get mobbed down by Larsson.


about/
credits/
past/