underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Wednesday, 25 June 2008
Wednesday, June 25, 2008

"It's finally here"


This is it. The semi finals of the UEFA EURO 2008 are finally here. & what a lineup we will be seeing. Never did anyone expect such 4 brilliant sides to survive. Comeback Kings Turkey, War machine Russia, The Armada of Spain & "Mannschaft" Germany. 4 great sides with 4 totally different styles of play. This will be a good tournament.

Tonight(actually 2:35am tommorrow for us Singaporeans) sees Germany take on Turkey in the St Jakob Park of Vienna, Austria. Turkey will definitely be without six players and possibly more depending on how they respond to treatment before kickoff. It may even be possible that Turkey will have only 15 players avaliable. Jokingly Fatih Terim(Turkish Coach) wanted to play the reserve keeper in an outfield position.

An opposite story for germany who will have all 23 players avaliable. When Torsten Frings was injured for the quarter-final against Portugal, Loew took the bold decision to play a new 4-5-1 system with Simon Rolfes and Thomas Hitzlsperger as holding midfielders and Michael Ballack free to get forward as much as he could. But with Frings back, Germany may revert to the traditional 4-4-2 or perhaps replace Hitzlsperger.

Away from soccer, my presents have been completed. & I am still worried for that girl(previous post). Chemistry tommorrow & I believe I can pass. Seems ok to me. & I WILL NOT PANICK!!

My mp3 needs new songs. Recommendations?



about/
credits/
past/