underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Saturday, 10 May 2008
Saturday, May 10, 2008

Decided to finish my week review. Still such a depressing week.

Monday...
School was a murder.
Soccer was great. Situ even made an attempt at goal. Poor Daryl got bullied at the corner. Wei Ming never help him. So my defence was goner basically. Dhana & Raj were struck by the curse of the black cat. But I don't care, it was great.

Tuesday...
PE was stupid. I totally despised badminton. Sorry Zhang for being a bad partner! Pity the guy. Although I thought things could get better, it didnt really. Sat totally alone during practical.

ON THE PLUS SIDE!!! Passed Chem!!

Thanks to Mr Wong for the encouraging words.

Wednesday...
Plain crappy day. But Mr Chu made it better by helping us devise ways to study

Maths...23 Chapters
Econs...Market Structure, Market Failure, International Trade + Policies
Chem...MUST WORK ON ORGANIC!!
GEOG...banking on Hydro with Globalisation

Thursday...
I saw how happy the guys were while playing badminton. Since I know I won't be enjoying it, so I gave up my turn to the rest. Just thought I could be nice abit. But I think they would just see it as I'm just avoiding playing the fucking game since I totally suck at it.

Then came Econs. That was when it spiralled out of control. 14 essays in 2 weeks. Fuck it totally. I felt it was INSANE.

Kinda stressed Syahid out. He wsa desperately trying to evaluate the case study but my mine just drew blank. Sorry man!

Sat totally alone again during the break & during lecture.

Friday...
Econs...hell I got nothing to say. At least I understood Maths. Chemistry was lame. The test was ok but when the teacher asked who passed....

6 if I'm not wrong. C'mon it wasn't that hard. Not as if it was like the Block Test standard.

When completely dead during GP.
Ate lunch with 41A & Adil...lol one of them's got lady's hands!!!

But really...it was actually a lonely week.

Just felt mentally tired.

Of the studying & of the loneliness.

But I know this,

No matter how much I try to make things right again...I can't change it

I wanna cry so badly


about/
credits/
past/