underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Sunday, 20 April 2008
Sunday, April 20, 2008

"Bayern crowned champions again"

It's an odd feeling to see Oliver Kahn lifting a trophy. Especially when you know his career is ending. Then again I am expecting him to lift the Bundesliga shield for the last time in the next 2 weeks.

Then there is hope I would see Bayern winning in Europe again.

Thas't one glittering career for the 38 year old.

Bayern Munich 2-1 Borussia Dortmund

PTM was cool. Wierd comment from Mr Wong. Wierder comments from Ms Yun. Wierdest comment from my sis. Just wierd. Speech day wasn't bad. Had Yan Rui & Jasmine around. The kids marched rather well. Cept for a Cheryl blunder(Saiful was gleefully telling me). But it ended well.

Gonna be bored without NPCC from now onwards.

Really feel like going for HO course in NTU

& Justin's a perve for dreaming about his daughter!!!
Yeah rite...
BYE!


about/
credits/
past/