underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Tuesday, 11 March 2008
Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"Rain!"
It's been raining for two days already. & there seems to be no respite.

Monday,

Went back to school for Geography & Chemistry. Learnt a lot about Cambridge markers & Organic Chemistry. Went home to slack abit & then came a rain-soaked soccer. So few people came.

Jacky,Dhana,Zhen Yi, Wei Ming, Daryl, Raj, Justin, Faiz.

But it was funlah. But very wet.

Tuesday,

Woke up damn late & tried studying. I'm ok with Nitrogen compounds & Energetics.

I had this wierd conversation with Justin about what will happen when we die. So far the Lord Megatron & Crown Clown agreed that we will become all knowing. Although he believes we will go the heaven, get a queue ticket & wait for our turn with Him. But I believe that we would enter this room with this huge flat screen TV & He would be using a remote to play back our sins on the TV.

Wierd conversation.


about/
credits/
past/