Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link
I always imagine myself as one who would never be demoralised by anything. I thought I could take everything in stride. I was so wrong.
Skip council meeting to settle some stuff. Then went for Speech Day training. Saw their completely black faces. I thought it was because another CI scolded them. Or maybe because when I took them, i was abit too hard on them.
Then again my voice was gone, how to shout loud enough for everyone to hear?
I thought to myself," Nevermindlah"
The CI consoled the cadets. Then I overheard one of the cadets commenting on my insistence of a "ke belakang pusing" & poking fun at it. It was a cadet I had high hopes for.
That hurt the most.
Already my class hates me.
Grades are on the decline.
Now my cadets don't like me.
Completely demoralised. They don't know CIs got feelings.
Won't be looking forward to Friday's rehearsal.