underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Sunday, 16 March 2008
Sunday, March 16, 2008

"Cadet Leader Camp 2008"

3 days & 2 nights worth of highs & lows. Only 15 were around & at the end, 15 future CLs were created. Woah so chim sia.

The CIs! with stone faces


So many CIs came down to help. The most in CBSS' history lorr. 6 in total. No words could describe my experiences with the Sec 3s


Them during one of the leadership courses



CIs again

During the Special Programme, they were suppose to write well wishes & comments. I kept their comments about me in a photo frame

Them during the drills sessions

The CI who slept at 3am just to write advice to his Sec 3s..yawns..ehh what's Claudia doing at the back arr?

To the Sec 3s,

You guys worked so hard during those 3 days. I'm glad that all of you united to try & survive the camp. I'm sure you guys will do fine when you all become CLs.

Labels: ,



about/
credits/
past/