underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Thursday, 10 January 2008
Thursday, January 10, 2008

"The Tragedy That is of Life"


It's been nearly one full week of school. & it has been hell to be honest. I was totally lost during Monday's lessons. Lost about the homework, lost about the lessons, lost about everything. But it got better & now tommorrow, it's Friday.

Thank God it's Friday!

New PE & Geography teachers. The Geog. teacher is absolutely sarcastic & yet funny. The class is hopeless & yet fun, according to her. PE is nothing but hell so far. Chemistry is totally awesome with Organic Chem now(my favourite) while Maths has gone back to famaliar Intergration areas. Econs is insane with Market Failure(Read the notes no use) while we're exploring Poverty in GP.

Thank God it's Friday!

I need the sleep badly. ASPERAZCA 08 has totally drained me until I can't recover yet, even now. & the brilliant thing, The Third will organise O2. But it should be better now that we're all better prepared for an orientation.

& I need a new skill. Going to try out something non-sporting(soccer is enough)

Thank God it's Friday!

Means a trip to Ang Mo Kio tommorrow & D Gray-Man at 11pm.

& a weekend of sleep.

& I've made my choice Zul,

I must walk away.


about/
credits/
past/